Funsky Index du Forum
Team tribes ascend. Recrutons!
Funsky Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD] Window Stickers For Birds ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Funsky Index du Forum -> Funsky' team -> Vidéos, screens et autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 09:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Window Stickers For Birds Répondre en citant

Window Stickers For Birds >

Window Stickers For Birds

I dont have the 2 per hour strikes that you did, but I have some, and occasionally a bird will be hurt. Disclaimers: These are preliminary results, and its possible that further trials wont be quite as successful, but these early results are so promising (and its so easy and low-risk) I wanted to get this information out there so that other people could try it and hopefully save some birds. Methods: In the darkened kitchen with a black light and piece of plexiglass, my kids and I tested various household products to see what, if anything, might meet the twin requirements of being visible to birds and invisible to humans. Make sure these kinds of products are mounted on the OUTSIDE of the glass. Reply Norma says December 10, 2007 at 12:57 AM We have two large windows on either end of our living room. Yes, I suspect lighting does play a role, and the UV may be less visible in some conditions; but strikes also depend on the way the bird is flying (i.e.

Easy to apply and remove. about 13 hours agobirdwatchdailyFind Hotspots Near You Recent Blog Posts Four of our favorite bird photos from January Bird news from late May: 10 important stories Eider shifts hint at climate change in Arctic Students use birds to connect to nature, excel in school New research shows how penguin feathers stay ice-free CafePress . They are non-obtrusive and do not block the light. At my own house I moved the bird feeder that was right next to the window, and the window strikes stopped, so I have no additional data to add. Putting the 6 x 6 squares on the windows is easyjust clean the window, spray the window with water (I saw no need to use soap solution as instructed) or dampen the square, and press on the window (inside). Three simple ways to prevent window collisions Taking the simple steps listed below in addition to deploying the products described on the following pages will dramatically reduce the chance that birds will be harmed in collisions at your home. We have tried decals and silver ribbon, but to no avail. I like the look of the squares and love having my lakefront window views back. Might be too late now for the bluebirds, their not coming onto the deck now.

download pokemon dark rising gba romfriv dress up gamehindi news songs videodownload alice 2.2blue screen on windows 7xls viewer freeoh my goddess episode 1 english dubline free calls and messages for androidfree por n videobest pc games out now

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 09:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Funsky Index du Forum -> Funsky' team -> Vidéos, screens et autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006